How can I provide a relationship which this person may use for his own personal growth?” (C. Rogers)
1. level: supporting our teachers, assistants, and professional staff through education and supervision.
2. level: educating our professional teams with a complex classroom management, school climate, culture, teachers and children at risk
3. level: support of the whole school environment, climate, culture, system, and management
4.level: offering assistance and counseling for local authorities in policy-making, educating school principals, school-networking, guardians, police and other
5.level: advocacy activities, compiling educational politics, strategies, active plans on a national level, providing new legislative standards, materials, and guidelines.
Inclucentrum is an advocacy, educational and counseling expert organization in the field of inclusive education at the national level. It is dedicated to supporting quality education in the school environment for the benefit of developing the potential of all children, families and school staff. Support is provided primarily to pedagogical and professional staff, schools and local governments.
- Providing information and methodological support for schools in the field of inclusive education and inclusion of children with diverse needs (publishing works and methodologies; translation of methodologies from foreign countries; publishing didactic materials);
- Conducting educational courses, experiential training, workshops, mentoring, supervision and seminars for schools and their staff (teaching assistants, teachers and other professionals), focusing on the field of inclusive education;
- Providing direct assistance, counseling and support for schools and educators to find solutions and set up a process for the joint education of children with diverse needs at school and in the classroom;
- Assistance in setting up individual educational programs (including assistance in interpreting the results of diagnostic examinations) and in setting up effective cooperation between teachers and teaching assistants;
- Offering support in developing an individualized / differentiated approach of schools and teachers to the needs of each pupil;
- Assistance in preparing class groups to accept a classmate with special needs, in creating a classroom climate that promotes openness to diversity and cooperation;
- Providing methodological support and supervision to professional staff and teaching assistants through mutual sharing of experience, mutual enrichment and finding resources and ways to solve problematic situations from practice;
- Promoting systemic changes in the development of inclusive education in Slovakia (self-governing and national strategies and policies).
[email protected] (education, training)
[email protected] (guidance)
IČO: 52565301, DIČO: 2121079180
IBAN: SK6383300000002101683700, FIO BANK
address: Hálova 16, 851 01 Bratislava
(shipping address: Haanova 35, 851 04 Bratislava)